Tuesday, November 11, 2008

A bit of sadness.....

Well I just read my best friends blog this morning and I have a small since of sadness. She is leaving to go back to Germany tomorrow. I am happy that she is off to her own home and to take care of her family with out all the craziness that she has been going threw but also feel a little sad cause she wont be so close. We haven't got to see each other while she is in the states like I would have liked but I guess just the since of closeness was there. I guess it is a lil hard not knowing when I will see her and her family again but that is how the military life is and I know that. I am so glad that we are as close as we are that we can not see each other but still talk everyday as if we seen each other yesterday. It is amazing that God put people like that in your life that are so special and close to your heart. Ash if you are reading this I love you and thank God all the time and he brought us together as sisters in our hearts. OK enough of this emotional stuff...LOL

1 comment:

Ashley said...

My Beautiful Bean, it is hard, but God holds each of us and our families in his hands. I think of you often and when I can call you know I'll be blabbing away. Just take care and know I miss you lots, Ash