Monday, November 24, 2008

Truly Blessed!!!

Lately thing financially have been really ruff on us and when I feel real down and a lil depressed which is often I have been looking towards God and praying to him to help, provide and just show me the way. And this weekend he showed me that he is really listening which I already knew he was but it is always nice to see that he is. This last weekend after David's paycheck was truly the hardest times we have seen in a long time. This weekend after talking to David's sister about our situation she called on Saturday when she was at the Walmart close to our house and and she wanted to stop by. David and I thought for sure she was being her kind self and was going to bring over a gift card like $25 or something to help with groceries well to our surprise she shows up with a card and it contained a $100 GC to walmart and a check for $200 she was truly our angel sent from God! This could not come at a better time. The GC was greatly needed for groceries and the money is helping me pay a few bill that I didn't think I was going to be able to pay this week again. Sometime when things get hard you just have to put your trust and your faith in God and know that he will provide and he will!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

You know God always finds a way for us, especially when we are thinking there is no way. I am so glad you're learning to lean on him my dearest girl. I miss you lots! Know I am still here for you!