Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Reenlisting???

Well I got a phone call this morning from my husband and he is talking once again on reenlisting into the military. He said with the economy no days and seeing all these people getting laid off left and right and the hours that have been cut at his current job is having him feel that reenlisting might be good for us. Me I have so many mixed feeling on this matter. On the plus side it would be a guaranteed job and housing which are big things and I would be able to spend more time with the kids. On the negative side we would have to leave so much. From family and friends to my job that I truly enjoy! My nerves are a little twisted right now so I don't know what I feel. But he first would have to go talk to the military and see what he has to do before that would take him like loosing weight and so on. He has to reenlist by Feb 2010 for him to go in as the rank that he got out as and to avoid basic training. So that is whats going on as of today. Please keep my family and I in your prayers and I know that God will direct us in the path that we are supposed to take!

God Bless!!

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Wow! You know what, I know it is a complex situation, but you also know that Lance and I are probably going to be life-ers. It's a lot of give and take - but I will def. pray for you all. Believe me I know how crazy things can get. But you know I love you and want the best for you. Ash

Katie said...

Oh my goodness. You'll have to let me know what happens!! Eugene refuses to re-enlist. National Guard is as close to it as he's going to get. And, the Guard sucks. They owe us two months pay STILL and we have no benefits...